CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Tooth that Refuses to Leave

I finally got my nerve up and went to the dentist. (Mostly because the throbbing of my tooth keeps me awake at night) I almost scared myself silly reading about tooth extractions on the Internet. Then I came across this picture, which completely and utterly freaked me out.

So after two hours in the dentist office and countless x-rays of my entire mouth, my tooth and I are still united.
Sigh...
I don't need a dentist. I need an oral surgeon. I could get it pulled today...if I were willing to go to Pickerington, Ohio. (I don't drive AND I don't know where Pickerington is...but I'm pretty sure it's not on the bus line)
So "Throbby" (my affectionate name for the problem tooth) is still hanging out in my mouth, but not hurting due to a lovely prescription for a painkiller (and an antibiotic)

I think Throbby is trying to ruin my Thanksgiving, by making it impossible for me to eat.

No comments: