CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling Better

Except for a cough, I feel pretty good. Thanks Kimmie for the home remedy suggestion, I'll remember it next time someone in the house gets sick.

Last night was Parent Teacher Conferences for the little kids. They are doing well. Pinky is experiencing some tween cattiness. The third grade girls have started bickering and gossiping about each other and are disrupting the classroom. There's also a boy who seems to be the cause of a lot of the drama. the teacher asked me what I thought, I suggested some team-building activities (having the girls do a project together that would promote co-operation and teamwork). She said she'd give it some consideration.

Anything has to be better than sending them to detention.

No comments: