CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mommy Goes Bananas for.... Officemax ?!?

Some women go bananas for this. I go bananas for this.
If you check out their weekly ad link you will see why.

I actually had dreams about 1 cent crayons and 25 cent pencils. (You get 72 pencils for a stinkin' quarter....A QUARTER !!!)

I'm more excited than a kid at Christmas. I feel like dancing.

and yes, I will travel all the way across town to get to this store...by bus, without any hesitation.

Because I MUST have those pencils and crayons and folders and paper.

Just a testament of how parenting can cause a grown woman to go temporarily insane.

I can hardly contain myself.

1 comment:

ShowURight said...

I have a major office/school supply problem and this time of year always makes me have the shakes when I walk into an office supply store. Have fun getting all of your school supplies, the sales are just to good to resist :)