CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Pinky's Gone Bananas (or maybe not)

Today when Granny was checking book bags for contraband she found a pair of 'Cole's earrings in Pinky's book bag.

When I came home from work I tried questioning both Pinky and Daisy. Pinky blamed Daisy and Daisy blamed Pinky.

The earrings were in 'Cole's jewelry box on the top shelf of the closet, it would take some work for a small person to get up there and get them.

The only thing I'm sure of is that either one person committed the crime and the other had knowledge of it...or they both worked together.

It doesn't really matter, they both are grounded and writing sentences for me.

And from now on the book bags will be downstairs, by the front door.

I was exceptionally calm and didn't show any emotion. I get the feeling this crime wave is an attempt to get attention. Hopefully once they see that they aren't getting the attention they want hopefully things will get back to normal in the Bananas Family.

No comments: