CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Last Day of Vacation

I wish I could say I'm well-rested. But I'm not. lol
Friday night the twins had a sleepover party for their tenth birthday. Five girls ages 11 to 7. They polished their nails and played Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore and High School Musical Sing It! For the Wii.

I have to say if you don't have these games (and you own a Wii) you are missing out on HOURS of fun. Even the grown-ups who came to get their kids couldn't resist picking up the microphone. Best money I've spent on Wii games so far.

Anyway, I'm still trying to recover from staying up with the girls. Today I visited one of my favorite places (The Home Depot) to look at some flooring for our main bathroom. I went to lunch with my sister and her boyfriend. It was a lovely last day of vacation for me. I'm ready to go back to work.

No comments: