CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thinking

Somedays I look at the kids and amaze at how fast they are growing up.

I wonder if I've done my best for them.
I wonder if I've given them 100%.
Will they have happy memories ?

I know I'm not the best mom in the world.
I'm not always patient.
Or understanding.

I get tired.
And cranky.

But we talk a lot
And we laugh a lot.
And have fun together,
and love each other.

They know that I don't lie to them,
Or make promises I can't keep.
They know I work hard for them.
They know that I love them.

I know there are days when I should do more
Hug more.
Touch more.
Praise more.
Tell them I love them more.

Do my actions speak louder than my words ?
Do they see that I love them ?

No comments: