CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another Month Comes to a Close

The Autumn colors don't look like this and probably won't this year because of our exceptionally hot, dry summer. September has been a quiet month, with a few exceptions.

Daisy and Pinky's pet cat Oreo died last week. Leaving a quietness in our house. There's no cat jumping down the stairs or chasing her favorite ball around the living room. There's no cat to lean against your leg when she wants something. There's no cat purring in your ear to wake you up in the morning.

In other news we had Parent-Teacher Conferences last week for the big kids. It went pretty well. Pickles is still having trouble in math, but his teacher says he has the time to work with him. Hopefully he has the patience.

I had my first performance review at work... it went really well. I have to admit I do love my job. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Today is Granny's birthday. She is 69 years young today. I'm fixing her favorite dinner and she relaxing like she always does. Happy Birthday to my favorite old coot !!

No comments: