CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Because of a last minute shopping spree (Wal-Mart at midnight) on Christmas Eve Eve, I had to wrap ALL the presents Christmas Eve. I promise that will never happen again. I wrapped from 1 o'clock to 3:30. I was so tired I couldn't even see straight.

The family Christmas party was a BLAST ! There were about 12 kids just bouncing off the walls...but they had so much fun.

We had a lovely Christmas Day ! We discussed the reason why we celebrate Christmas and how blessed we are just to have each other.

The kids got a nice amount of stuff, without me feeling like I went overboard.
Pickles got a few video games, clothes, a movie and a new jacket. Daisy and Pinky got Leapsters with 2 games, Baby Alive Wets and Wiggles (think I'm going to regret that), clothes and two other dolls. 'Cole received jewelry, a few video games and clothes. I got 2 pairs of jeans, some cooking utensils and some porcelain figurines. Granny got a new comforter set, a sheet set and a heated throw.

I'm just happy it's over until next year.

No comments: