CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Movie Night and Other Updates

We had a nice family movie night. We watched Kung Fu Panda, which was surprisingly good to me. We also watched Speed Racer, which was just ok. We made these cookies, which are easy and fun.

I had the house to myself for a few hours Saturday, 'Cole went bowling with her friends and all the other kids went to a birthday party. I tried to watch a movie, but just couldn't relax. I ended up vacuuming and dusting.

The kids are doing well, still adjusting to not having Granny around. The new babysitter is giving me a slight headache. Overall she's doing a great job, but we've had a few issues. (things getting broke, turning the thermostat down so we came home to a cold house)

Nothing major, just small annoyances.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It seems like it was just summer a few weeks ago. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love cooking, so I get to do two of my favorite things... cook and entertain people.

It's going to be a little strange this year, I'm used to Granny being in the background watching me cook and offering advice.

No comments: