CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update on Granny

Well, Granny had her heart bypass surgery Monday. I wish I could say she's doing better.
I wish I believed it.

Tomorrow they're going to give her a pacemaker to help regulate the beating of her heart. Earlier today the two upper chambers of her heart stopped beating for a short period of time. The changed her medication and she looked pretty good this evening when I visited with her. She didn't eat much, just said she was tired and not hungry.

The house seems so quiet without her here.

I just don't want her to be in any pain.

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

She is really blessed to have you and you to have her. I will pray for her.
hugs- jen

S.A.M. said...

Thanks so much Jen, Your prayers are needed and appreciated.
-Kathy