CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

So Tell Me Again Why The Toilet Seat Is Wet ???

Why ?
That's all I want to know.

You can't even get near the downstairs/Pickles' bathroom without smelling it first.
I've asked nicely. I've begged. I've threatened.
Please. Please. Please Baby, Baby Please.
Lift up the toilet seat when ya go.

That's all I ask.

And yet he still doesn't see the grossness in having to sit on a wet toilet seat.
It's not just that the seat is wet, but the entire area around the toilet has sprinkles on it too. Ewwwwww...

I feel for the boy, I really do. I understand how difficult it has to be to be the only male in a house full of females. But cut me some slack... ewwww

Granny believes he's going for some sort of World Record in Long Distance Peeing. Because it seems like he has to be standing in the doorway of the bathroom trying to work on his aim.

He spends about 30 minutes every morning cleaning it and scrubbing the floor. It still smells funny.

He doesn't seem to be able to understand that if he would just lift up the seat he probably wouldn't have to clean the toilet every. single. day.

He even asked me to pay him for cleaning it. LOL
Not going to happen. Ever.

Ewww...

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Well, we have 8 boys in our family and I automatically just wipe the seat before I go.

Every... single....time.

Becuase if I don't, I sit in pee. Guaranteed. And our youngest is 11!!!!!

you can read my blog here.

jennifaye said...

I feel your pain. We just finalized on our three new boys and the second floor bathroom has a yellow spot behind and on the seat if it is not cleaned EVERY day. Ugh. For a while I gave step by step instructions ... now I give up.

Eric said...

Hell, my little girls even manage to whizz on the seat and floor. Mo prefers the area under the tank.