CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School 2010







Well, so far it's everything is going good. The kids are back at school and we are trying to settle into a routine.
Pickles and 'Cole are in the 10th grade and Pinky and Daisy are in the 6th grade.
This will be the first time I don't have kids in elementary school. I'm a little sad... Excited that everyone is growing up, but just a little sad.
I remember the girls' first day of Kindergarten. They were so small, so nervous. I walked Pinky to her class first because she was in tears. I stayed for a minute then walked around to Daisy's room. Daisy waved, happy to see me and I waved back. Then I left.
I miss my little kids. Life seemed simpler then. (funny how you get nostalgic, when the trying times are just a distant memory)



No comments: