CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Favorite Things

Some of the things that bring me unending joy...

Roses from the rosebush in our front yard.

A smile from my daughters.

The laughter of my son.

Ice Cream.

A cool Spring day.

The sound that fallen leaves make when you walk on them.

The first snow of the season, and how it makes everything look so fresh and white.

The laughter and smile of a baby.

Butterflies

Learning something new.

Sitting on my patio on the porch swing enjoying the peacefulness of my backyard.

Fresh clean sheets.

Strawberry cheesecake blizzards from Dairy Queen...mmmm.

Storms that come at the end of a long hot day, cooling the air.

A really good book with a great story and interesting characters.

Almost anything from Bath and Body Works, especially anything Warm Vanilla Sugar or Creamy Coconut.

No comments: