CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pickles Cooks Dinner

There's no pictures of this, but I should have made a bigger deal about it. (actually I was kind of negative and it probably wasn't as enjoyable for him as it should have been...I'll do better next time)

I planned the menu and wrote out a grocery list for him. Pretty simple menu. He made Chicken Taco Pasta Bake, Garden Salad and for dessert Breath Mint Pie.

We went to the store and I handed him his list. I told him to gather the items on the list and off he went. I went to do my own grocery shopping.
He had about 10 things on his list. It took him a while to find everything (about 30 minutes) and I had to help him a bit, but overall he did pretty good.

Hopefully he learned alot. (but mostly he made a mess)

Dinner was enjoyable, he did a great job.

We will absolutely have to do it again.
Next time I'll take pictures.

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

Kathy,
How old is Pickles? I lost track.
jen

S.A.M. said...

Pickles is 12 years old. :c)