CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Despite some afternoon rain, we had a lovely day. I grilled some shrimp skewers and we had crab legs and corn on the cob. We just lounged around, still trying to recover from the fireworks show yesterday.

Pickles accompanied me for my morning walk and we talked about how his sisters act and the things they do to drive him crazy. He's a good kid, he has a good heart. I know he feels forgotten somethimes because he's the middle kid, but he rarely gives me any trouble (except for the uncanny knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time).


He's changed so much in the four years he's been by son. A few months ago he told me that all he wanted in the was to be loved. I hope he realized how much I really really do love him.

No comments: