CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WFMW: (Cereal) Brand Loyalty

I am fiercely loyal to Kellogg's and General Mills for their wonderful sugar-filled "breakfast" cereals. I love them almost as much as I love my children. I often buy a box (or two) of Cookie Crisp Cereal just for me and hide it in my private cereal stash.

I can't even understand the concept behind cereals such as Cocoa Comets, Apple Dapples and Apple Cinnamon Toasted Oats (which sounds like something you'd feed a horse...in Autumn). My brain says why buy fake when you can have the real deal ?? I know, I know it's cheaper and more cost effective, but they taste like cereal-flavored cardboard.

Don't let there be a cereal sale...with coupons !! My eyes get misty just thinking about 6 boxes of cereal for $8 with a $2 off coupon.

and don't even get me started on Toaster Treats (fake Pop Tarts), which look like oversized postage stamps (and taste like fruity paper).

For more Works-For-Me-Wednesday Tips head on over to Rocks In My Dryer.

No comments: