CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ramdom Monday Things

1. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored.
2. Three of my kids woke up arguing this morning. How do you wake up arguing ?!?
3. I had lasagna for breakfast and it was good.
4. I feel like running away from home to become a beach bum.
5. I've got a stack of pictures (from 2006) that I need to scrapbook...but I don't feel like doing it.
6. I feel like buying something stupid.
7. All of the kids are over at the library. It's just me, the dog and peace and quiet.
8. I wonder where squirrels do their business at ? You never hear anyone say "Aw man, I just stepped in some squirrel poo!"

3 comments:

jennifaye said...

Just some thoughts:
lasagne sounds like a great breakfast, don't do the pics till you feel like it, you will eventually feel like it and then it will be fun, oh and are you on facebook cause it would be cool to chat with you.

jen

S.A.M. said...

Good morning Jen,
You are right I'll eventually feel like doing the pictures. I'm not on facebook, I'll have to look into it. :c)

jennifaye said...

If you do, add me to your friends list... jennifer beaver