CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camping trip 2010 (Part 3- Day #3)







Monday was Packing Up Day. After another breakfast of Pancakes and sausage we got to work taking down tents and cleaning up camp. Once everything was done the kids went back to the beach for one last time and swam until it was time for us to leave.
I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure everyone else did also. It was amazing looking up at the sky and seeing it filled with stars. Simply beautiful. I have to say the dark at night was really dark. I can't ever remember being anyplace so dark. It's funny the amount of noises you hear at night. You want to get up and check and when you do you can't see anything.
Looking forward to doing it again soon.

2 comments:

JustJudy said...

This family has done a lot of things and been a lot of places, from Kings Island, Taste of Chicago, and Old Mans Cave, just to name a few, but this is the first time that I have ever seen EVERY CHILD 6 - 16 SMILE.

S.A.M. said...

I know! That was wonderful wasn't it ?? Seeing that elusive smile. That makes it all worthwhile.