CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bio Family found the kids on Facebook

I got a facebook freind request from the bio cousin of my youngest kids this morning. By tonight their father sent my son a friend request.
I'm absolutely in shock. I knew it would be possible for them to find them... I guess I just don't know.
I added their cousin as a friend.

I'm just stunned. My son was ok with adding his dad, but doesn't want anything to do with the cousin.

2 comments:

Mommy to the Monsters said...

I'll be praying for you..It isn't always an easy thing to deal with....As my sons birth cousins go to his school and they also will be going to the same school this upcoming year....Just hope they aren't in the same class.

S.A.M. said...

I'm still shocked. I don't mind the contact, it's just that their timing couldn't have been worse. The girls are going to a new school starting this year. I just want them to be able to focus on having a good start to the new school year. I don't want them to have to deal with bio family feelings right now.