CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Surviving Christmas

Hooooo-weeeee...

I'm just glad its over.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Right now the kids are downstairs playing Just Dance 2 for the Wii. They've been playing it all weekend.
December 19th we had our family Christmas party. My nephew A-2 did a magic show, it was wonderful. Then nephews a1, a2, a3 and Daisy and Pinky danced/mined to 'I Heard it through the Grapevine' it was too cute.

Christmas Eve was filled with the usual drama. Daisy provoking everyone to craziness and 'Cole punching her in the face. I had to jump in the middle of the fight, to do damage control. Every Christmas season there's always some drama.

Christmas Day was pretty nice, much calmer than I expected. The kids got clothes and shoes and I limited their electronics to one item per person. No point in buying a bunch of stuff to get destroyed. (wish that would have occured to me when they were younger. lol)

No comments: