CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007- Our year in review

Wow, where has the time gone ?
This year seems like it went by so fast.
It has been a year of transitions for our family. Back in January I lost my job of 6.5 years and spent seven months unemployed.

Being unemployed allowed me to spend the summer with my children, something I've never gotten to do before. We didn't have money to take fancy vacations or do much, but we still managed to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

I was truly blessed with a job offer right before school started, it was just in time. I am happy to say I still love my job !

Daisy and Pinky's pet cat Oreo died earlier this year and my dog Asia escaped, never to be seen again.

I've watched my son go from being shorter than me to being taller than me...just in one year. He's also maturing into a delightful young man. I am so proud to be his mother.

'Cole became a teenager this year. I miss that delightful little girl who stole my heart so completely many years ago. I look at her now and see a beautiful young woman blossoming right before my eyes. Every day I ask myself how did she grow up so fast ?

Daisy and Pinky had a rough year, partly because they are growing up and partly because they are questioning who they are. They'll be ten next year...I just can't believe it.

Granny was ill in late summer, but she recovered nicely and is at home being her ornery old self.

We are looking forward to a wonderful new year full of adventure and grown and learning.

No comments: