CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ahhhhhh....relief

Friday afternoon I spent an hour getting four wisdom teeth removed, and except for feeling like someone punched me on the side of the face...I feel GREAT !!

But I keep wanting to eat things I know I can't eat...like cheeseburgers and french fries.
It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. All I remember is the doctor asked me if I felt anything and the next thing I know he was calling my name and the surgery was over.

It's supposed to snow today, so I had to run to the grocery store for a few things. luckily we made it back home before the snow started.

My Christmas shopping is just about done. I just need to pick up some stocking stuffers and a few clothing items for the big kids.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments: