CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Have You Seen My Lung ? (Day One)









I'm sick.
Of course, you know mommies are not allowed to be sick. Things have to be done and NO ONE else knows how to do anything.
I feel like someone took a weed whacker to the inside of my throat.
And don't even get me started about the cough. Sometime last night I'm pretty sure I coughed up a lung.
I spent the entire day just laying around. Trying not to do anything.
I did end up having to toss a pot roast in the slow cooker. But I didn't really even want to do that.
'Cole and Pickles braved the cold weather and walked to the store to get some lemons, honey and apple juice for me.
I've been disinfected everything, trying to keep the rest of the family from getting it. So far so good.

No comments: