CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Pickles

I had my doubts about the school year in regards to Pickles. In the five years he's been my son he has never passed a math class. I've always believed he had he ability, but not the maturity level.
The report cards came out and he has a C.
I'm so proud. He still plays around a little too much, but he starting to retain some of the information.

His reading/language arts teacher is great,too. We communicate by e-mail and it has immediate results in her class. All she has to do is ask him if she needs to e-mail his mom and he straightens right up.

I'm so happy to see him have some success. Hopefully it will change the way he feels about school and improve his self-esteem.

No comments: