CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Those Were The Days

I miss the days of little girl problems. Which doll to play with, which friend can come over, which little boy is teasing. Life seemed so simple back then.

Next year I'll have FOUR teenagers in the house. Just the thought of it makes me want to run away screaming and hide in the garage until they're all eighteen.

'Cole and I have had our moments, but they were few and far between....until she got a boyfriend.
Now every week we have some sort of battle over this boy and my expectations for her behavior.

Every. stinking.week.

I told her today (after a long 2 hour long "discussion") that I was beginning not to like her anymore.

She's sooo unpleasant to be around, I find it really hard to even want to be in the same room as her. The only thing we ever have a disagreement about is this boy. I have got to find this girl a job or something to occupy her time.

I'm tired. tired. tired. tired.

No comments: