CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Great Room Switch

We spent the weekend cleaning Granny's room out, repainting and getting it ready for the twins. They are so excited. We went to Home Depot and picked up some paint. (Pink and Baby Blue) and they painted yesterday. They've been moving their stuff down there ever since.

Did I mention they were excited ??

But not as excited as 'Cole who is finally getting her own room. She's done most of the work. Right now she's taking the bunk bed apart. Yes, you heard me correctly. She's up early (8am) taking the bunk beds apart. I was so surprised.

Everything should be finished by 11 am.

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

You should post pics. :)

S.A.M. said...

I will when I can find my camera. It's somewhere in the house...I just don't know where. lol