CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanks and Warmest Regards

This has been a trying week in our family, but we made through. I could not have done all that I needed to do without the help and support from many people. I have never planned a funeral before and I hope and pray that I never have to do so again.

Firstly, let me thank all of the people who read and/or comment on my blog . Your support and prayers have been like a rainbow after a storm.

To my Sister, Thank You. I would have been totally lost without your advice and guidance this past week. (even though you had no idea what you were doing either) I am forever in your debt.

The funeral itself was full of tears, full of joy and full of love. I was touched by the words of the many people who spoke at the service, people who knew my mother and those who didn't.

And now I begin the task of adjusting to life without her.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss, I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. So glad to hear that you had a beautiful remembrance for your beautiful mother.