CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Almost Friday

It's been a rough week. I'm tired. I feel beat down.

Everyone is doing ok. I had to read the kids the riot act because of the mess they create everyday while I'm at work.
They're only home alone 1 hour in the morning and an hour and a half after school. Everyday this week I've came home to some sort of crazy mess. Yogurt dribbled down the side of the refrigerator, pancake syrup on the living room carpet, puppy chewed ornaments off the Christmas tree, toys scattered everywhere and other stuff I can't even think of right now.

But... we had a little talk Wednesday night and when I came home Thursday the house was CLEAN !! Dishes done and everyone was sitting watching tv. I was in an INSTANT GOOD MOOD. It was a wonderful thing.

I'm all caught up on the laundry and the housework.
My Christmas shopping is about 70% complete.
Looking forward to a nice peaceful weekend.

No comments: